|TORCH – Teens Outwardly Reflecting Christ
TORCH is a fellowship group for teens 8th through 12th grades. The group meets twice per month for fun events and service projects. At each event, the teens are provided a meal and an opportunity to grow in God’s Word.
Spring Bible Studies (Prayer Partners):
- Saturday -- January 12th, 2019 -- Dinner and a Movie
- Saturday -- February 23rd, 2019 -- Laser Tag, Bumper Cars, Arcade
- Saturday -- April 6th, 2019 -- Musical: Into the Woods, Ford's Theatre
- Sunday -- April 21st, 2019 -- Easter Breakfast @ Grace
- Saturday -- May 18th, 2019 -- Hiking and swimming in the mountains, if it rains caving.
- Sun-Sat -- June 24-28, 2019 -- Summer Bible Camp
- Mon-Fri -- July 22-26, 2019 -- Camp Chi Rho
(Snacks will be provided for these Tuesday studies, but not a full meal.)
Click here to send a message to TORCH.
- Tuesday, March 19th - -6-7:30pm
- Tuesday, April 2 - -6-7:30pm
- Tuesday, April 16 - - 6-7:30pm
- Tuesday, April 30 - - 6-7:30pm
- Tuesday, May 14 - - 6-7:30pm
- Tuesday, May 28 - - 6-7:30pm
Every summer, the high school students of Grace are given the opportunity to serve their Lord in a ministry setting other than our setting at Grace. Typically, the trip takes the group to a different region of the United States to help out another church with a children’s camp. The trip is a great way for the students to gain real world ministry experience, while exploring the sights that the community has to offer.